How to download the Minecraft Beta?: Are you interested to Join Minecraft Beta Program? Okay, You should know when you join a beta program for any software or game then you give something to the game development team, and also you receive new features to enjoy before any stable version players.
So Joining Minecraft beta program, In addition to receiving and experiencing a tone of new content in Minecraft, players can provide direct feedback to Mojang when encountering bugs, glitches, or game crashes.
Many developers release Beta versions with planned features for a future update to get direct feedback from their users about their software or game and it helps to improve game stability. Mojang also does the same with Minecraft, and this way, players can experience all the new content ahead of the release.
Minecraft Java Edition’s Beta is also often referred to as Snapshots, which are essentially the testing versions of the update. Players can download Snapshots by enabling them in the Minecraft Launcher. There are 3 platforms where you can get beta updates by Minecraft. We are listing 3 different ways to download Minecraft Beta Version for Java Edition PC, Windows 10 PC, and Android Mobile Platform.
Read Also: How to Get Turtle Shell in Minecraft
How to download minecraft beta: Step-by-step guide On Java Edition (PC)
Follow the below steps to download minecraft beta
- Open the Minecraft Launcher
- Select ‘Launch Options’
- Select ‘Enable Snapshots’
- Select the latest Snapshot by clicking the arrow next to the Play button on the main tab.
How to download minecraft beta On Xbox One or Windows 10
- Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.
- Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.
- Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.
- Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
- Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.
- Select Join.
How to Download Minecraft Beta On Android
- Purchase the game on the Google Play Store.
- Click the Join Beta link and then click the ‘Become a Tester’ button.
- Wait for an update to show up on the Google Play Store.
- Play the game.
The Beta versions of Minecraft can be extremely rough as the upcoming update is still in development and will probably have lot of bugs and glitches. However, it is a good way to gather feedback and let players enjoy new content ahead of time in Minecraft.
Read Also: What is Minecraft and How to Download It