Nioh 2 is the updated version of Nioh, Nioh is well popular Japanese action Role Play Video Game. It is developed by Ninja. You can experience the thrill of taking on hordes of fearsome yokai in a battle to the death in this brutal masocore Action RPG. Create your own original protagonist and embark on an adventure that will take you through devastated locales across Japan during the Sengoku period.
Much like the previous title which garnered much praise from fans and critics alike, Nioh 2 contains an original profound story surrounding military commanders from the Sengoku period. However, Nioh 2 goes above and beyond its predecessor by including the new Yokai Shift ability which allows the protagonist to utilize new powerful forms to defeat even the most formidable yokai in battle. New to Nioh 2, your enemies can now create a Dark Realm which raises the stakes of battle and creates new challenges for your protagonist to overcome. We hope you enjoy conquering fearsome monsters as you unleash your darkness in the world of Nioh 2.
Nioh 2 Patch Note 1.27.1
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when opening the Character Directory with DLSS enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when raising to level 750 when using a mouse.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash in certain environments.
- Fixed an issue that could stop the text from appearing on the screen in certain environments.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when using a Gaki Soul Core Yokai Ability in “The Alluring Ancient” sub-mission.
- Fixed an issue when playing in 120fps where Burst Counters did not work correctly against certain enemies’ Burst Attacks.
- Fixed an issue when playing in 120fps Game Mode where certain enemies would behave differently than expected.
- Other minor bug fixes.
So this is all about Nioh 2 Patch 1.26