Call of Duty Mobile Minimum Device Configuration
- Snapdragon 625 with Adreno 506 and above
- Mediatek Helio P23 with MALI G71 and above
- Kirin 960 with MALI G71 and above
- At least 3GB of RAM
- At least 4- 5 GB of free internal storage
Call of Duty Mobile GFX Tool APK download [Non-root method]
Similar to the PUBGfx tool, there are a few COD Gfx tool apps as well. Following we have listed some popular GFX tools that work with Call of Duty Mobile.
Note: Most of the apps listed below are Early Access apps. So it may cause bugs in some Android devices. Choose the best one for your device.
- Gfx Tool Free (NO BAN)
- Download GFX Tool for COD – Max fps from Play Store
- GFX Tool for COD – HDR 60fps
Comment on Facebook Page: SportsKreeda
Download GLTools for Call of Duty Mobile [Root method]
We do not hide anything from our users. We report it as it is. So let’s talk about GLTools APK that we will be using in this tutorial. According to the official website, the GLTools app was banned from the Play Store due to some reason. It is common for new apps like these. So you can download the latest APK directly from the developer’s official site.
Will Call of Duty Mobile ban me for using GLTools?
As for the obvious question, will Call of Duty Mobile ban me for using GLTools? Probably not. Now, COD Mobile is developed and maintained by the same developers that brought PUBG Mobile. Gfx Tools users were banned at first from PUBG. But then the developers got along with these tools and users are no longer banned for using it.
So it’s just a matter of time. Moreover, COD Mobile is in a closed beta state and the servers will be wiped clean once the beta testing is done once the official build is out. So you can definitely try the gfx tool out.
Warning: We won’t be held responsible if you get banned. Use GLTools at your own risk. Also, spoofing GPU may lead to overheating of the phone.
Call of Duty Mobile max graphics and max FPS on low end Android devices
- Make sure you have installed the latest Call of Duty Mobile APK version.
- Make sure your Android device is rooted with the latest Magisk Manager.
- Download and install GLTools for COD Mobile.
- Launch GLTools and allow the necessary permissions.
- Tick all the check-boxes at the bottom to enable the Install options.
- Tap on the option “Install using Magisk (systemless)”.
- This will create a zip file in your phone storage.
- Launch Magisk Manager and swipe to access the navigation menu – choose modules.
- Tap on the + sign on the modules and select the file created by GLTools. (available at the very bottom)
- Install it and reboot the phone.
- Now, launch the newly installed GLTools.
- You should get a new user interface with a list of apps.
- Select Call of Duty app.
- Tick on the “Enable custom settings for this app” option.
- Scroll down and enable options like
– Use Fake GPU info
-Use fake CPU/RAM info
-Advanced RAM spoofing
- Scroll down and select “use custom template option”.
- Choose the appropriate GPU according to your device which is higher than the minimum requirements listed above.
- If you have a flagship phone, then you can select the highest GPU option. For instance, if you have Adreno, select the highest Adreno GPU or if you have Mali then select the highest Mali GPU.
- Finally, scroll down and enable the simple map bugger option.
- Exit the GlTools.
- Launch the Call of Duty Mobile app and you will see all the highest settings.
Remember, if anything goes wrong, you can always uninstall the game and install a fresh copy.